Walter Property is a commercial real estate brokerage located in Germany specialized in opportunistic real estate products. We broker off-market opportunities and advise on real estate transactions across changing economic environments and evolving market cycles in A, B, and C locations across Western & Eastern Europe.
Our clients are investors with opportunistic risk/return profiles, as well as real estate owners pursuing different strategic or financial goals.
Walter Property was founded in 2014 by Raphael Walter, a native of Geneva with a legal background and private equity industry experience.
Since 2005, Raphael Walter advised Middle East private equity funds and was a dialogue partner to ultimate corporate shareholders. He structured transactions and led complex negotiations on C-level in context of equity and debt-oriented investments into real estate, including corporate recapitalization and restructuring in EU, CEE and CIS regions.
We broker opportunities with potential for value enhancement rather than immediate cash-flow:
- technically distressed properties requiring repositioning or conversion
- financially distressed properties with unsustainable capital structures, high vacancy rates and/or prior mismanagement
- equity & debt financing of developments with inadequate funding structures and/or in context of recapitalization or corporate restructuring
- debt and equity facilities from banks or alternative lenders
- non-performing loans
- underperforming properties in less competitive markets
- raw land
- niche property
We cover all real estate classes, including office, retail, logistics, multi-family, hotel, and healthcare in markets across Western & Eastern Europe. Our strong industry network enables us to uncover hidden, dormant and exclusive opportunities.
Our privately negotiated transactions lead to more favourable pricing, more flexible negotiations and better investment returns while providing sellers with a higher certainty of closing.
Am Wilhelmsbühl 22
D-97318 Kitzingen | Germany
Phone: +49 (0)9321-267 06 37 Fax-38